To explore the beauty of Table Mountain on foot, join us for a Table Mountain guided hike.
Join Table Mountain Walks on a Table Mountain guided hike, and you`ll soon find out why this is a walkers paradise.
It is rare to find such beauty that can be explored on foot, so close to a major city. The Cape Peninsula offers an abundance of flora and fauna to delight even the most casual observer. Some of the most breathtaking views in the world can be enjoyed and it is common to stumble upon a little piece of history while walking in the mountains.
To explore Table Mountain on foot is the only way to fully appreciate this unique corner of Africa.
So take the time, in the care of an experienced guide, not just to see but to smell, touch and hear all the wonders that are found right here in Cape Town.
Choose a guided walking route from one of the walks or contact us by using our Bookings page and we would be happy to recommend a route to you. We feel confident that that your walk up Table Mountain will be the highlight of your trip and an experience to remember forever.
- Christmas hikes on Table Mountain December 17, 2021
- A good time to hike Table Mountain November 7, 2021
- Snow on the Mountains August 31, 2021
- Lots of water flows off Table Mountain July 28, 2021
- Longer Table Mountain hikes June 17, 2021
- Which route to hike up Table Mountain? February 4, 2020
- Lots of water on Table Mountain October 29, 2019