Explore the beauty of Table Mountain on foot!
Table Mountain is undoubtedly a walkers paradise, it is rare to find such beauty that can be explored on foot, so close to a major city. The Cape Peninsula offers an abundance of flora and fauna to delight even the most casual observer. Some of the most breathtaking views in the world can be enjoyed and it is common to stumble upon a little piece of history while walking in the mountains.
To explore Table Mountain on foot is the only way to fully appreciate this unique corner of Africa.
So take the time, in the care of an experienced guide, not just to see but to smell, touch and hear all the wonders that are found right here in Cape Town.
Choose a guided walking route from one of the walks or contact us by using our Booking page and we would be happy to recommend a route to you. We feel confident that that your walk up Table Mountain will be the highlight of your trip and an experience to remember forever.
- Back from break in Sri Lanka January 16, 2019
- Spring hiking on Table Mountain August 21, 2018
- Hiking Table Mountain in winter May 17, 2018
- Hiking in the snow (in Ireland) March 15, 2018
- The need to start early! December 12, 2017
- Plastic waste and our new policy at Table Mountain Walks September 22, 2017